6 August 2010

Calling everyone who wants to help fight crime in Scotland!

With Scottish descendants myself, there is a place in my heart for the people of Scotland. That’s why when Scotland Crimestoppers asked me to spread the word about getting people to complete their survey, I was only too happy to help.

Scotland Crimestoppers has a short survey about public perceptions of serious organised crime that I’d like you all to fill out. It takes less than 5 minutes and you could win a prize! If you complete the survey you will go in a draw to win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers! Spread the word…

Complete the survey here.

Rest assured that the survey will help our friends at Scotland Crimestoppers in the fight against crime and you may of course win some goodies. A win-win scenario in my eyes and you don’t get many of those!

Granny Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment