17 December 2009

Foreign criminals hiding in the UK - don't let them get away with it

Hombres! This is a big crime-fighting week for me. Since I heard on Monday that there are ten foreign wanted criminals hiding out in the UK – I have not dropped my cloak or mask, dedicated as I am to catching los delicuentes. But I just had to take five minutes out of my busy superhero schedule to blog to ask you all to help me. This is serious hombres!

These wanted men include Neculai Margineau, who allegedly punched and kicked a farmer to death in Romania. He has links to Mitcham and Enfield. Then there are Polish brothers Wojciech and Dariusz Glowacki. They are accused of three rapes and have links to Acton, west London, and Slough. Gintautas Rupslaukis is a Lithuanian man accused of being involved in a kidnapping and torture case. He may be in the Greater Manchester area. You can read more about and see photos of all the wanted men on Crimestoppers’ website.

These men should not be allowed to escape justice, mi amigos. Please – visit the charity Crimestoppers’ website right now to see if you can help. Sometimes the smallest details can lead to the arrest of a criminal. If you know anything, make sure you call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or fill out the secure online form on their website.

Buena suerte my friends – good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment